Who writes today is Mr. Maximilien Janeiro, a beautiful adult with a mustache. Knight of work, rose to the society news for a business linked to the world of adult entertainment, could not refrain from sending a picture of him and share his enviable experience in the line to be a part of navigation and for-profit .
Q: - How long have you comb the rdup and how are you?
R: - From the age of 29 years. Mine was more a necessity, but I feel good.
Q: - What was the episode that made you change your hairstyle? (For those who have not always been the rdup)
A: - I surf almost always at the beginning it was just a hobby but then the navigation has become a disease for me and my staff. One day in the laboratory we studied the aerodynamic forces, trying to discover the extent to which performance could adversely affect the ship. After several days spent in a wind tunnel, I and my colleagues, we realized that they were victims of an inexplicable phenomenon, and that came out of the wind tunnel combed with the line on one side. Only after my meticulous research scientists have realized that the maximum speed reached by a boat was positively influenced by the hair of his crew. Aboard the ships of my rdup is a must.
D: - Your parents have willingly accepted this way you comb your hair?
R: - Now I'm rich, what others think I do not care.
D: - The rdup changed your personality and then how to lead others?
R: - Let's say I have always relied more on my intellectual qualities that my appearance but I would be lying if I said that the line does not help.
D: - Relations with the girls to have improved since the rdup?
A: - When you're rich and politically influential as they are I do not need line. However, I think so, the pussy's like people with a nice line.
D: - Do you think rdup can influence the outcome of a job interview or an exam?
A: - Yes. For example if you want to join my team of sailors you have the line, otherwise you can also stay home and watch the race on the couch.
D: - Your friends do not have the rdup you envy?
A: - Yes, but I pay them and they change their mind and I appreciate it.
Q: - What products do you use to maintain your rdup fold in impeccable all day?
A: - We sailors use only natural products, lately I get on well with the oil remaining in the pan after cooking the Saraghina. A few years ago I used a sort of milkshake mussels but tended to lighten your hair a lot, now I use it just to keep his mustache lightly browned.
Q: - What advice would you give young people who do not comb their hair with rdup?
A: - It 's been no point in time in front of a mirror with the comb, jocks hair. In life you need the line. ... Fennel
0 comments:
Post a Comment