gladioli and coffee break
LETTER gladioli
Hello Dr. Beach, congratulations on the book full of good advice but also Good questions. My name gladiolus and write from Varese, where I live and work, unfortunately I have no problems or questions to ask about sexual deviations as most of its users, but I want to ask a question about caffeine intake. During the work I have a few minutes break and pergiunta just a pause day, because we work hard in the north. The problem is that I really like drinking coffee, latte hot, cold, foam coffee, shaken, Moroccan, Montblanc, long, narrow, not too long, not too small, with a bit of cocoa, with chocolate and so on as all women of the rest. Talking to my doctor about a feeling of heartburn I now afflicts about ten days, I was warned in the acquisition of caffeine abuse. The doctor told me that I should not pass the 4 coffees a day, but one afternoon I drank the infamous fifth coffee and I was sick all day, now my question is:
Dr. Beach, you know a method to drink lots of coffee without paying physically of my passion for the black beverage?
THE RESPONSE OF DOCTOR BEACH
Cara gladioli, there are many people who have your same problem just last week I had a consultation in my clinic in Ravenna with a colleague who deals with studies on substances exciting, as is caffeine, the human body. You should know that "the notorious fifth coffee" is recognized by all scholars as the most dangerous. However, there is a way to significantly exceed the threshold of the fifth coffee, the danger is given by the quantity of caffeine ingested and assimilated by the body in a certain period of time. The best way to overcome this problem is to swallow coffee or 10 multiples of 10, for example 20, 30, 40 coffee etc.. in the shortest possible time. When our system will have to absorb such a quantity of caffeine and displaced will not recognize it as humanly possible the employment of so great a dose, so the physical is deceived and the taker of coffee will suffer the consequences. In other words it is the old theory that nullifies the east of 5 5. Should I have a movie that shows how to do this without suffering consequences, as soon as I find it will certainly be published to complement the explanation. Click here to see the movie.
greetings
Dr. Spiaggi
0 comments:
Post a Comment