Green Frog and the change of sex
LETTER OF GREEN FROG
Dear Doctor beach, I'd us a probblema: Since I all'ammore with my man, he sings the praises of becoming a "new man", because I do not I had said I was the first man I was well, but then I became a woman. She says it is possible that this change my sexual orientation could have an impact on our lives or this mystical revelation amuorosa is only due to new trials?
THE RESPONSE OF DOCTOR BEACH
Dear Green Frog, an entire blog would not be enough to explain what it means for a man "to become a new man." For the moment I can only say that the transition from a simple man to "new man" is due, in most cases, for physical and psychological shock suffered by the man in question during the night, for example, after an evening spent with friends drinking beer. The real change occurs during the few hours of sleep at the disposal of the subject, during which his mind and his body separate to create a new entity. The new man. When he awoke the subject will be put to the test, it often happens that the body walk alone by going to a certain point in your home while the mind is in another place. Once the subject be able to benefit from this situation will realize that he had become a "new man" and with manifest pride in the variety of situations. The new man is the evolution of man, man's new powers to improve what was once a simple man. For the rest of your relationship problems are due to the fact that your boyfriend can not explain how a former break man's balls as they would a woman.
greetings
Dr. Spiaggi
0 comments:
Post a Comment